- Perform daily accounting activities.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures and prepare financial statements including all supporting schedules according to the monthly close schedule.
- Prepare weekly reports in according to group instruction.
- Prepare payments for all accounts due.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist with analysing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Must have a bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have a strong understanding of accounting theory.
- Must be a Tanzanian national with a valid travel passport.
- Must have 3+ years accounting/finance experience in a manufacturing industry.
- CPA will be an added advantage.
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
Monthly Gross Salary: Monthly Gross Salary of TZS. 3,457,456 – 4,609,941 (Approx. 1,500 – 2,000 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Job Category: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Deadline: 23rd May 2019.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***