Senior Accountant for a very High-End Lodge in a Private Conservancy North of Nairobi
• Review all invoices for accuracy, appropriate supporting documentation and approval prior to posting in accounting system.
• Carry out supplier, debtor and ledger account reconciliations.
• Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording inter department store issues.
• Generate and review aging report to ensure compliance.
• Prepare documents and templates for Withholding Tax, Withholding Vat and Value Added Tax.
• Prepare Payroll and post into the accounting system.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and MUST be CPAK.
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role at a supervisory level.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge and experience in using Accounting Software packages.
• Should also have experience in internal auditing and in all areas of accounting.
Monthly gross salary: Up to KES 120,000 (Approx. 1,200 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Location: Laikipia, Kenya.
Deadline: 23rd February 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***