Responsible for monthly management reports, reconciliation reports and analysis. Finalizing accounts for tax and audit purposes. Cashing, dispatching float and updating daily operation report and cash register.
- Produce monthly management accounts.
- Petty cash management ensuring adequate petty cash float available at location at all time
- Vendors’ accounts management and ensuring outstanding suppliers’ invoices are properly supported by LPOs, delivery notes, and other supporting docs and filed properly
- Prepare statutory returns.
- Prepare payroll.
- Prepare product costing, departmental accounts.
- Import costing preparation.
- Debtor/Creditor reconciliation preparation.
- Prepare: - Daily sales report ; Monthly management accounts; Monthly P& L ; Balance sheet; Payroll
- Do debt collections and give daily reports on the same
- Prepare Budget and monitor it
Qualifications for the Financial Accountant Job
- University Degree B.Com (Accounting/Finance) or its equivalent
- CPA III (Section 5 or 6)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong financial data analysis skills using Excel
- Strong knowledge of accounting software Quick Books
- Demonstrated high level of integrity – entrusted with significant responsibility in previous roles
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail—ability to analyze data and proactively identify and address issues
- An initiative taker who enjoys working independently towards set goals
- Eager to join a fast growing organization and team.