The successful candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in the field of
Finance, Accounts and Auditing of a big size manufacturing organization.
Must have experience working with SAP.
- Daily collection follows up.
- Data entry check in SAP and confirm system is updated daily with the team.
- Checking all documents (PO, GRN, DN, Invoice knocking off) before processing any payment.
- Preparation of cheque after confirming all documents (PO, Invoice, SOA, GRN & DO) are attached.
- Review of all ledgers including non-posting group GL and rectification with Team before month end.
- Review trial Balance and rectification of incorrect entry.
- Closing of accounts in SAP (Cash, Bank, Invoice, PO, Stores, expenses, sales invoicing & Consumption).
- Reconciliation and preparation of reports.
- Statutory compliance (Payroll tax, corporate tax, deductions).
- Preparation of intercompany reconciliation at the end of every month.
- Preparation of schedules of annual statutory Audit and for other parties as required.
- Manage day to day operations of the existing cost accounting function from the management of current rates to monthly close & analysis.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Must have accounting Professional qualification (ACCA / CPA/CMA).
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field of Finance, Accounts and Auditing of a big size manufacturing organization.
- Must have experience working with SAP.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work under pressure.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 150,000 – 200,000 (Approx. 1,500 – 2,000 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Mombasa, Kenya.
Deadline: 20th December 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***