The successful candidate will accomplish this by monitoring cash book balance and bank statement balance to ensure that there is enough funds to finance operations.
- Petty cash management to ensure that cash is available to meet the expenses and reimbursement is done on time.
- Posting of purchase invoices into the Quick books system.
- Debt collection from customers.
- Accounts reconciliation.
- Banking of cash and cheques from customers.
- Stock management via stock taking and review of daily reports.
- Cash flow management by monitoring cash book balance and bank statement balance to ensure that there is enough funds to finance operations.
- Stock taking.
- Preparation and reconciliation of management accounts.
- Sales reconciliation.
- Updating of general ledger.
- Payroll preparation and timely payment of staff salaries and wages.
- End of year stock taking preparation and organisation.
- Preparation of annual financial statement for audit.
- Supervision of staff in the go-down to ensure that work progresses seamlessly.
- Handling of minor repairs in the go-down.
- Organising of deliveries to customers through local transport logistics planning.
- Receiving of orders from customers and liaising with the sales team to ensure timely deliveries.
- Must be CPA Part 3 finalist and holder of bachelors degree in related field
- Must have over 4 years’ experience in manufacturing industry
- Must be computer literate (Ms Office Suite) and QuickBooks
- Self-driven capable of working on their own as well as a team player.
Salary: Ksh. 80,000 – 120,000 gross based on experience.