- Organize and manage the GM’s highly complex calendar
- Secure entry visas for GM’s travel, and organize travel arrangement as well as trip agendas
- Organize interactions with industry leaders and government officials and act as protocol resource to executive offices.
- Manage visits & logistics of international visitors, including senior government officials (ministers, heads of state, heads of government)
- Coordination and execution of all aspects of small, medium and large events: internal team meetings, company events as well as public events hosted by the Company for government officials…
- Organize performance discussion with direct reports
- Keep a calendar of direct reports travel
- Compile and submit expense reports for the GM
- Run the office’s general administration
- The candidate should be a well-rounded and accomplished administrative assistant with 10 years of experience reporting to top executives like GM, CEO, Marketing Director…
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to be extremely effective, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks for self and top executives in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with staff, board members, external partners and cooperators across all levels of seniority.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills. Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Expert user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Preferred experience in Lync, Blue-Jeans and SAP, Lotus notes.
- Holds a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.