- Independently coordinate review of loan/lease documentation, funding and set-up on system of record.
- Responsible for providing a consistently high level of service to Vendors/Customers in a timely manner.
- Performing assigned tasks quickly and efficiently, responding to requests for information, communicating issues to appropriate parties and ensuring that responses to customers are prompt, professional and courteous.
- Interface on a daily basis with underwriters, portfolio managers, customers and other internal business partners.
- Update Exceptions Tracking System for receipt of lease/loan monitoring requirements.
- Interface with Records Administration to assure proper routing and scanning of documents.
- Exception escalation/reporting/resolution in conjunction with Credit Team and external business partners.
- Utilization and review of a variety of systems and reporting tools that are required in the support of all above-mentioned tasks.
- Special projects as required
- 3-5 years of commercial equipment lease/rent documentation experience along with required business partner interaction.
- Highly proficient in Word and Excel
- Detailed oriented and strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter with excellent verbal, written and people skills.
- Experience in lease documentation or support.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other office support systems and programs.
- Excellent communication skills