Our client is a a pioneer in providing innovative business solutions that help build and scale
profitable and sustainable enterprises dedicated to social and environmental
change. They are uniquely positioned at the intersection of social and
commercial business to attract and nurture intellectual capital that combines
the business training of the commercial world with the passion and commitment
of the social world. Their clients include a broad range of enterprises,
investors, development finance institutions, foundations, and private sector
corporations in over 20 countries around the world, with a special focus on
South and South East Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage projects with independent thinking and lead 2-3 member teams comprising associates independently
• Understand client requirements, develop scope, approach & methodology, delivery schedule with the ability to clearly, define costing
• Lead project execution, team discussions and guide team to drive successful execution in line with identified approach data from primary and secondary sources, guide research and analysis as required.
• Undertake detailed financial and technical analysis where required including complete business planning and financial modeling
• Deliver client presentations and manage client expectations
• Engage with senior experts internally and externally on aspects related to the project
• Support business development through proposal development and new clients reach out
• Guide, manage and mentor junior associates on the team.
• Straddle multiple day today roles that include project delivery, client relationship management, team building and mentorship, and business development;
• Be part of the team that contributes towards developing the domestic and global strategy for the consulting practice.
• Undertake relevant national and international field travel and exposure as and when required.
• Degree/Masters or equivalent from reputed institutes in Kenya/abroad
• Minimum of 4-5 years of past experience in management and business consulting
• Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
• Excellent client and team management skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative;
• Exposure to business plan creation and building a business model would be desirable;
• Ability to synthesize information and assist in creating insightful recommendations for clients;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Outstanding teamwork and commitment;
• Prior exposure to domains in Africa and Asia is desirable;
• Base of the Pyramid/Social Entrepreneurship/Inclusive Business in Asia/Africa
• Financial services/energy/water/education/smallholder agriculture and sanitation/health.
Salary and conditions
Commensurate based on skills and experience.
Deadline: 30th August 2019