Smart People Africa Ltd is a Kenyan registered company with presence in Kenya and the Africa countries. Our Head office is located in Nairobi, Karen - Ngong view road, off Ngong road. We develop solutions in banking, water, and healthcare with a singular mandate of adding value to the business. Our support team comprised of experienced and dedicated technocrats who are vigilant to ensure services are not interrupted and at the same time keeping our clients happy.
Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to getting results the right way, by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
In the spirit of growth and creating room for opportunities, we have one position of a senior developer .
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
· Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
· Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
· Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
· Support test and deployment of new products and features
· Participate in code reviews
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
· 5+ years of relevant work experience
· Must have minimum of CPA Level 1
· Experience in implementation of General Ledger
· Expertise in implementation of Payables and Receivables
· Experience working with HR systems
· Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
· Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
· Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
Experience in Java programming Language will be an added advantage.
If you are interested kindly submit your CV.
Deadline 30th December,2018