Full time- MOGADISHU
- Drive foreign currency trading in major currencies- proprietary trading.
- Drive Market making in all currency pairs where applicable.
- Provide competitive quotes to the FX sales team and cover client flows.
- Ensure Technical analysis for profitable position taking.
- Build and maintain productive and strategic relations with counter parties, regulators customers, Sales, traders and stakeholders to drive the development and delivery of business solutions and revenue growth for the portfolio.
- Interpretation of market fundamentals for proper positioning of the spot.
- Gather market intelligence and offer advisory to the other desks on global and regional markets.
- Ensure accurate bookings and trade confirmations.
- Positions and profit reconciliations in liaison with market risk, finance and back office departments.
- Liaise with other subsidiaries on maximization of group trading income
- Ensure compliance to the SC Market policies, procedures, limits and regulatory requirements.
Degree in any Business related field from an Institution recognized by
Commission of Higher Education
2. Certified Foreign Exchange and Money Market Dealer (ACI).
3. A Bachelor’s degree preferably in a business related field or Mathematics.
4. Possession of ACI dealing certification
5. At least Five (5) years’ experience in Forex trade and must have:
- Experience in client quoting, market making and risk management
- Experience in using FX trading platforms.
- Thorough understanding of local and global market regulations applicable to foreign exchange.
- Good understanding of various limits that apply to FX Trading and knowledge of risk management and its application to financial markets.
have excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
with the ability to network and strong business relations.
7. Should be innovative in identifying develop and harnessing new and existing opportunities for hedging/trading to maximize business revenue.
8. Analytical skills and excellent flair for numbers.
The above position is a demanding role for which SC Markets will provide a huge percentage in commission to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your detailed CV not later than 22nd of July.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any position, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable