The successful candidate will be playing a leading role in the design, development and maintenance of the web platform. He/she MUST currently have a list of projects developed as a Full Stack Web Developer.
- Design and develop software solutions to meet customer requirements through a team effort.
- Work closely with the team leader & product owner on understanding the functional & system requirements.
- Participate in the testing process through unit testing & bug fixing.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering / IT or BBIT.
- Must be a full-stack web developer.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience and exposure to a team leader position.
- Strong practical understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Strong practical understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Demonstrate ability working with PHP Language.
- Demonstrate ability working with PHP related Framework.
- Working knowledge of Azure, AWS, Bitbucket, Linux and Apache.
- Experience in version control software e.g. Git.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Experience in building scalable enterprise web applications.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 180,000 – 200,000 (USD 1,800 – 2,000) Depending on individual skills & experience.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree.
Position level: Upper Mid – Level.
Location: Limuru, Kenya.
Deadline: 20th February 2020.
We endeavour to contact
all our applicants, but unfortunately,
high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us
within two weeks, your application has
not been successful on this occasion. This
does not mean you will not be considered
for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for
positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***