The role is entitled to do the following:
and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing and sales
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Set, monitor and report on team goals.
- Select and train the salespeople.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features).
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer
- Work experience as Head of Marketing/Sales or VP Marketing/Sales, preferably within FMCG sector.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of Social media analytics and Google AdWords
- Experience with CRM software.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Average age required 27-35 years old.