You will be responsible for ensuring the functionality and reliability of machines, engines, and mechanical systems.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Conversant with Mercedes Benz Axor, heavy commercial vehicle and petrol or diesel engine.
- Age: 35 years and above.
- Form 4 Certificate Holder or above is a MUST.
- Experience of 10 years and above in a busy workshop with equipment.
- Grade test I.
- Motor vehicle wiring will be an added advantage.
- Maintains and services mechanical equipment, machinery, and components.
- Performs skilled repair services of mechanical, electrical, and building systems and equipment.
- Conducts periodic inspections to evaluate requests for repair.
- Identifies parts needed for replacement and places orders as necessary.
- Completes all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in the area of speciality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.