1. Place within the organization
- You are part of both the directors and Management Team. You give leadership to the project’s managers.
1. Reporting to
- You will be reporting direct to the General Director of KidsCare.
- You will occasionally be reporting together with the General Director to the KidsCare Board.
2. Brief Summary of the Role of the Senior Program Manager
- As the senior program manager your role is to act as a coordinator for the various Kids Care projects.
- To supervise and organize activities and ensure that all the projects goals are aligned with the Organization’s objectives.
- To be the Program manager therefore you must be an experienced Manager, pro-actively responsible for all organizing programs and activities for our KidsCare organization.
- You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term programs goals.
- You will be taking initiatives to maintain and increase the network of (potential) financial partners and donor organisations and You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for all our programs and writing program funding proposals.
- You must be a team player in cooperation with the directors and staff. Especially you are an inspiring leader to the other projects managers in our KidsCare organisation.
- You have experience in managing staff of different disciplines. You will also be able to pro-actively develop efficient strategies and tactics.
- The main goal of your work is to ensure that all programs / Projects, deliver timely effective, efficiently and fairly the desirable outcome to our organization.
3. Job content / Senior Programs Manager’s Specific Responsibilities
- Organizing programs / Projects and activities in accordance with the mission, vision and goals of the organization.
- Developing or improving programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for all programs.
- Planning and coordinate the activity goals to the program managers.
- Developing and maintain a complete Monitor and Evaluation system for all programs
- Developing the evaluation method to assess program strengths, identify areas for improvement and to report the directors and financial partners.
- Maintaining and developing the network of (potential) financial partners.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analysing program risks and come with proposals to avoid.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
4. Job profile / Programs Manager Requirements
- Bachelor degree or master degree in project management/ business management or related field.
- 5 years proven experience in program management, to prefer in Civil Social Organisations.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Power point ,Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- For the purpose of gender equality preferable a lady.
5. Values, competences, management skills and job-related competences
- Better world;
- Knowledge and skills of special education
- Drive and enthusiasm;
- Ability to ensure sustainable quality brand standards;
- Strategy & organization;
- General management & administration skills;
- Ability to provide leadership & guidance;
- Research and development;
- Making the impact visible.
Job related competences
- Decision making;
- Commitment and responsibility;
- Build trust;
- Communication skills;