The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing and brand strategies for organizations Services, evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a market plan on how, when and where to carry out marketing activities such as advertisement, sales promotion, distribution of products in order to achieve marketing goals.
- Initiate, develop and maintain sound and mutual relationship and network with relevant public bodied and institutions critical to the success of support functions
- Develop comprehensive annual marketing and brand budgets for approval and allocation
- Ensure timely reporting of performance and activities of assigned functions. Marketing, sales and customer services responsibilities.
- Website maintenance, social media participation and trade show exhibitions represent additional tasks supervised.
- Lead in creation and develop of online advertising e-marketing press releases, articles for publishing, corporate videos and marketing collateral
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Drive the investigation of market trends and analyze competitor and customer behavior
- Must have bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Professional qualification in marketing will be an added advantage
- Must have at least 3 years as a team leader in marketing
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson is a plus
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity to handle objections
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and strong leadership skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy