Compulynx Ltd is a one stop IT solution provider company offering innovative IT solutions across industries, Retail, Banking, Government, NGOs, Education, Healthcare.
Being a pioneer and a leading player in East Africa’s technology solutions space for over 25 years now, our solutions have enabled our customers to achieve business growth, improved efficiency, increased profitability and reduced frauds.
At Compulynx Ltd, we place a great value in attracting and retaining the best people at all levels with great career and personal growth opportunities. We are currently looking for passionate, technologically savvy and committed people with a zeal of growth to fill in the position of Senior QA Engineer - Nairobi Office.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Go through the software requirements and understand
- Preparing Test Cases for module, integration and system testing.
- Create or assist in creating assigned test automation
- Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing the Test Cases
- Defect Tracking
- Re-test resolved defects.
- Report work progress and any problems faced to the Test Lead as required.
- Keep himself/ herself up-to-date on the overview of the development technology, the popular testing tools (e.g. automated testing tools and test management systems) and the overview of the business domain
- Prepare test results
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- 5 + years’ experience in Manual testing
- At least two-years’ experience in automation testing using UFT or Selenium will be added advantage.
- Certificate in Software Testing, ISTQB/CSTE will be an added advantage.
- SDLC & QA methodologies expertise.
- Having knowledge on SQL database
- Good Analytical skills
- Good communication skills and passionate.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.