Username Investment Limited is an award winning and a leading Kenyan based real-estate development and Investment Company. At
Username, we desire to provide the current and upcoming generations with a
place they can call home.
We are seeking to recruit
experienced, self-driven, results-oriented, passionate, friendly personnel with
exceptional organization skills to fill in the position of a Senior Real Estate Project Officer (Land Development).
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate all land related
projects from initiation to completions. These include survey works, value
addition works and construction related tasks.
2. Verify the accuracy of
survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey
3. Record the results of
surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of
land or land features.
4. Where required prepare and
maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to
describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
5. Prepare or supervise
preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to
6. Search legal records,
survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property
boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
7. Write descriptions of
property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
8. Determine longitudes and
latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using mapping
tools e.g. satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
9. Facilitate production of
title deeds from survey plans from the relevant land offices.
10. Work with the contracted
consultants, surveyors, contractors and other service providers to ensure
projects are delivered within budget, time and in the highest quality.
Requirements for the Senior Real Estate Project Officer (Land Development)
- Degree in any field of Study.
- Qualifications in Survey, Land economics, Real estate, Construction management, Architecture, Urban and regional planning or related disciplines will be an added advantage.
- At least two years project management experience in any field.
- At least one year experience in real estate/land/ property related projects e.g. valuation tasks, survey tasks, construction tasks e.t.c.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and compile necessary reports.
- Strong organization, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to maintain exceptional services to Username internal and external clients.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Survey design and geomapping softwares, Archicad, Autocad e.t.c MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and CRM database.
- Good attention to detail, organized, efficient and decisive.
- High degree of accuracy when handling information.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This role reports to the Head of Projects This role has no direct
How to apply:
If interested in the position and meet the above requirements, kindly
submit your application (noting to attach your CV) on or before 27th September 2019 and clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.