Qualifications & Experience
1. Three years’ practical working experience at a senior level in Credit or lending in a Micro Finance Institution / Financial institution.
2. Three years’ leadership experience in a lending environment (Not a Sacco / Group leading).
3. Good rating in recent staff appraisal.
4. Must demonstrate people management skills.
5. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Bachelor’s degree in a Business Management or Credit Management fields from a recognized
7. Diploma in Business field with demonstrated qualities of a QGL.
Ø Provides oversight and management for the day to day running of the branch.
Ø Attends company quality meeting & all other meetings on behalf of the branch.
Ø Member of the Executive committee.
Ø Ensure the loan book grows as projected through continuous product development and value proposition.
Ø Actively participate in effective market penetration.
Ø Proactively manage cost to ensure branch profitability.
Ø Ensures branch quality is within expected standards.
Ø Ensures quality credit appraisals for all applications in the branch.
Ø Maintains and updates tools of monitoring credit.
Ø Chairs the branch Credit Committee.
Ø Develop strategies to maintain and continuously improve service to the customers.
Ø Ensures zero tolerance to customer complaints-both internal and external.
Ø Ensures that the set Turn Around Time is adhered to by all staff.
Ø Provides authentic leadership to the staff at the branch level.
Ø Ensures practical shadow positioning at the branch.
Ø Ensures successful portfolio transfer during normal leave and staff exits.
Ø In charge of Human Resource Administration at the branch.
Ø Maintains high level of team spirit.
Ø Constantly articulates the Strategic intent of the Company's Mission and Core values.
Ø Custodian of Policies, processes and product manuals both soft and hard copy.
Ø Ensures quarterly and annual reports for the branch are prepared on time.
Ø Ensures branch contingency planning is operational including backups of Branch data on weekly basis.
Ø Any other duties assigned by the CEO