The incumbent will be mandated to deliver the company’s set sales goals and plans, whilst complying with the highest standards of integrity, accountability and ethical standards.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO;
- Be in charge of the overall sales and marketing function within the organization.
- Develop sales strategy and provide key leads to acquire new business by identifying opportunities in the market.
- Accountable and responsible to ensure achievement of agreed sales targets/KPIs.
- Develop business relationship with key customers to ensure strategic alignment and continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customer complaints and resolutions are discussed with the customer as well as relevant internal departments to satisfaction.
- In consultation with the F&A Manager, prepare annual sales budgets, business marketing plans and monitor spending.
- Produce timely, detailed management reports as needed for constant and on-going review.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES;
- Diploma or Bachelor of Business or Commerce degree in Sales or Marketing or a related field from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a Big Car Hire/ Taxi services company with experience in building the sales portfolio.
- Strong business operational skills with ability to manage both field and office operations.
- Ability to set performance standards and monitor business improvement.
- Excellent people management skills, with ability to achieve results through others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good diplomacy skills with ability to manage customer relations.
- Focus on detail, implementation, follow-up requests and be results driven.