Reporting to the Head, ICT
The Senior Systems Developer is responsible for;
- User requirements gathering, analysis and conversion to design documents
- Developing technical specifications and documentation for reference and reporting
- Designing software architecture based on business requirements
- Write scalable and maintainable code solutions for complex business solutions.
- Development, documentation, implementation and maintenance of a business systems
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Perform end-user training, roll out and routine support on key business systems.
- Application systems integration
- ICT Systems research to provide creative and innovative solutions.
- Keep abreast of technology trends and advances in web I mobile technologies.
- Perform any other ICT related tasks as may be directed by management from time to time
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- A degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or other relevant field.
- A minimum 4+ years of relevant work experience as a Systems Developer.
- Proven track record in developing high quality business solutions and User Interface
- Experience working with an object oriented development language e.g. C#, VB.NET, Java, .NET
- Knowledge and experience of database environments preferably Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL.
- Experience in report writing; SSRS, Crystal Reports, DevExpress End-User Report Designer
- Passionate about software development and learning new technologies.
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Business Intelligence (Power BI), Helpdesk solutions, Azure, and Cloud Services (REST), will be an added advantage.
Important: Any application that does not adhere to the instructions below will be automatically disqualified
Candidates should apply via the Apply Button on this page (including an up to date resume), then fill out the form on the link below: