Department or Function: Service Centre
Reports to Role: Director
Location: Service Centre - Ruiru
Support Management of Call Center
- Train, coach, and lead call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Build good customer relations
- Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans;
- Guiding CICs through difficult calls, diffusing angry customers by giving practical solutions
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Make face to face visits to customers and get feedback on company Services with a preset questionnaire
Oversee all Technical aspects of all Service Centers to improve Service
- Ensure that ISO laid down procedures and processes in regards to repairs are being followed to the letter.
- Training of all SVC personnel including CIC, Technicians & General Workers
- Keep RTAT levels below 2 days
- Reduce uncollected items to 3 months (gazettement every 3 months)
- Responsible for scheduling and performing preventive maintenance
- Provide support for other operating departments and guest activities
Oversees stock Management
- Ensuring that stock is available as and when required
- Stock take done with zero variance;
- 95% Spare Parts stocks for company Products
- Ensure that staff give great customer service as well as monitor the financial performance of the store.
- Monthly summary of activities, ensuring all sectors of client base i.e. Dealers, Corporate clients, VVIPs, and individual clients are covered
Any other tasks as may be allocated from
time to time.
- A Degree in BSC or any other technical related course
- At least 5 years’ work proven working experience in electronic product repair industry.
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with use of computer equipment (Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Should have a professional outlook.
- Resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Industry Knowledge
- Work Planning skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Good Customer Relations.
- Customer Service Excellence.
- Telephone Etiquette.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Innovation & Creativity.
- High level of Integrity.
Other behaviours critical for the role
- Good people skills and ability to keep matters confidential.
- Ability to exhibit patience and tolerance.
- Ability to work with under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and pay attention to details.
LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES AND BEHAVIOURS
- Performance Orientation- Understand key performance indicators (KPIs) and ensure targeted performance is achieved.
- Customer Focused- Build networks with customers and get information and insights about customer’s needs.
- Decisive-Demonstrate ability to take prudent action with little oversight.
- Communicative-Demonstrate openness in communication with the customers in a language that they can understand.
- Trusted-Track record for building trust and reliability to deliver desired results.