Department : FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION
Responsible to : FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Key responsibilities and approximate weighting:
- To be the company receptionist. Key to that will be answering calls, calling back and taking messages while portraying the highest standards of professionalism. To ensure that the laid-out company telephone script is strictly followed to the letter
- To assist all visitors at the reception
- Be personal assistant (PA) to CEO & COO
- Secretarial support to all other departments
- To control company stores for stationery, training and kitchen utilities
- Ensure that the office is running efficiently and to high standards in terms of cleanliness, fixtures & general supplies
PLANNING AND LOGISTICS
- Medical scheme co-ordination. Ensuring that all records for the scheme are up to date as well as co-ordination of registration of new members as well as collection of periodic statements showing performance of the scheme
- Making travel arrangements for Raiser staff travelling locally, regionally & internationally including air ticket booking & collection, travel insurance VISA applications & processing, travel accommodation & airport transfers
- Insurance management - Maintenance of the insurance file & inventory as well as liaison with insurance company during renewals, updates & adjustments of insurances
- Procurement of office & training supplies
- Coordination of imports from franchisers including lodging of import documentation & timely clearance of goods to ensure fast delivery
- Effectively manage the administrative staff comprising Messenger & Driver to ensure proper utilization of their time as well as their development.
- To co-ordinate the movement of the company car & messenger
- Ensuring that training equipment is kept in good working condition in the stores.
- Real-time update of inventory records & whereabouts of each training equipment to be maintained at all times.
- Preparation of gate passes for training materials & equipment
- Ensuring that equipment is properly tested upon return from training or client presentations
- Reporting & overseeing repair of any training equipment found to be faulty
- Maintenance of an effective equipment tracker
- Co-ordinate internal staff meetings
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT
- Understand all our products and be able to assist in marketing of Raiser’s programs via telephone or live presentations
- Liaising with suppliers and customers to maintain a good working relationship
- Planning & execution of Company marketing events
- Maintain a database of all the key as well as potential customers
Job Specifications (Ideal):
- Bachelors degree or diploma in the relevant field.
- 4 years working experience in as administrator in a busy private sector capacity.
- Experience in office administration including handling a busy switchboard.
- Knowledge of basic working IT applications
- Selling Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
Personal Attributes/ Desired Behavior:
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Setting Business Direction
- Inspiring business performance
- Achieving business performance
- Thorough understanding of adult learning
- Build pride and passion
- Growing talent and capability
- Managing & developing yourself
- Protect and enhance the Company’s reputation
Key success indicators
- Achievement of a professionally run office environment.
- Product selling success through BDMs by ensuring appointments with key decision makers are arranged and materialize.
- Achievement of high staff satisfaction level.