- Carry out installation, service, repair, training and commissioning for equipment within set target times efficiently
- Ensure you are prepared for service/ installation jobs by reading relevant manuals, checking list of spares/ equipment onsite, checking and confirming pre-installation requirements are onsite prior to task.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable on the range of machinery involved with equipment installation, including potential hazards and proper operation
- Actively learn about equipment sold by the Organization
- Keep up to date knowledge of changes and upgrades for all equipment
- Keep complete records (i.e. job cards, reports, installation certificates) for every job done
- Ensure these records are signed and stamped by client.
- Ensure all jobs and or tasks are logged in and the status communicated to the technical manager daily
- Take part in all training as and when required by the management
- Provide technical support to clients and colleagues within the Organization
- Liaise with suppliers/ manufacturers for technical support
- Assist technical Manager with spares orders for clients and stock
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in any of the following disciplines or related fields; Electronic Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechatronics engineering
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Experience in Installation and service of Analytical Laboratory equipment is preferred but not mandatory.
- English literacy
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organized and thorough
- Be a team player and cooperative in handling issues within his/her jurisdiction
- Possess the ability to learn and work on changing and emerging technologies