Report line: Service Manager
Department: Products Delivery Center – Travel Service
- Anticipate customers’ needs and provide exceptional service to them;
- Ensure service delivery to a client similar to a personal butler.
- Make sure customers are satisfied with the trip and impressed by our exceptional service;
- Think of extraordinary activities that can upgrade service level all the time and role play from time to time;
- Improve the procedures every time after a trip and share it to the whole team;
- Provide training to fellow members and new joiners;
- Good knowledge of wildlife;
- Deal with any emergency happens in the trip of customers;
- Keep safety of customers during trip;
- Keep good budget control and material management during and after the trip;
- Keep a clean and professional image all the time no matter if customers are presence;
- Have a good understanding and able to communicate products and service related query to guests when asked;
- Prepare service materials before every trip;
- Read and execute specifications listed on the customer information order;
- Prepare coffee breaks, service in vehicle, bush picnic and any other activities with appropriate food and beverages;
- Make required adjustments as needed and relay that information to the appropriate personnel;
- Greet all guests and owners warmly with an appropriate greeting;
- Respond to guest requests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner;
- Ensure there is proper back up all the time so that things are always functioning;
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness in all areas of the vehicle/aircraft/rooms, etc.;
- Pass any information that is needed to the team and team leader in time;
- Communicate any areas of need, problems, and concerns from guest to the team;
- If no upcoming activities, please have vehicle/aircraft/rooms in a readiness position for any possible sudden event;
- Assist others when necessary and perform as a concrete team;
- Any other requirement from the management level.
- Over 5-year experience in service industry, especially with high-end customers;
- Personal butler experience.
- Have a good sense of empathy and relate with people;
- High caring character;
- The ability to make immediate response under pressure;
- Good team work and logic thinking;
- Project management skills and good time management, and can work under pressure and limited timeline;
- Worked in a diverse environment before with customers and employees from different culture;
- Good knowledge of wildlife and keep self-learning;
- Strong body and always keep fit;
- Driving skill is a plus;
- Bilingual is a plus;
- Outgoing and well organized;
- Quick learner and open mind.
MING Tribe, established on June 6th, 2016, was collectively built by a group of life visionaries with extremely distinct life attitude.
Not only is it the world leading whimsical service and consultancy provider of bespoke experience, but also it is a unique cross social network.
This is a place where dreams come true, and a place where you find your soulmate.
The ones who launched it and the ones who follow it are the winners of life, and the practitioners of soul searching.
They cultivate themselves and cherish the people around them as well as the whole society.
Sailing from Africa, MING Tribe is spreading across the Amazon, the North and South Poles, Greenland, the southern slopes of the Himalayas, the Pangani River, and the International Space Station, and other dream destinations!
Welcome to join MING Tribe to open an extraordinary journey of your life!
MING Tribe, WOW WITH YOU.