- Act as the lead for all SharePoint related Project and Change Request development, design and implementation
- Investigate solution options, carry out feasibility studies and provide technical solutions to address organisational knowledge management requirements
- Design, demo and deploy new SharePoint solutions, to improve ways of working
- Work with the Infrastructure team to develop and manage the Office 365 roadmap, leveraging new platform innovations as they are released
- Support integration with other core platforms as required
- Build strong relationships throughout the organisation and maintain a comprehensive understanding of business processes.
- Develop user training materials to promote adoption across the VSO footprint
- Provide technical user support for incidents escalated from the helpdesk and resolve system / application issues
- Lead in creating / authorising and managing the technical solution documents for changes, enhancements and new projects and provide quality assurance on any development delivered by third party suppliers.
- Up to date knowledge of the Office 365 ecosystem
- Ability to configure SharePoint views and workflow to meet functional requirements
- Comfortable creating functional specifications, design and architecture documentation
- Demonstrable experience in successfully supporting Office 365 and SharePoint projects involving significant scale and business change
- Experience with and enthusiasm for coaching, mentoring and on the job training
- Able to present complex technical information clearly to a non-technical audience, with the ability to provide the appropriate level of detail.
- Able to create a highly collaborative work environment consisting of both technical and subject matter experts.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills, including substantial hands-on experience in complex process analysis and system design.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English) required
- Strong Project management skills
- Proven business analysis skills
- Effective meeting facilitation skills
- Willing to travel
- Able to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment