Butali Sugar Mills limited is an ultra-modern sugar factory within the heart of Kakamega County in the Western part of Kenya.BSML seeks to recruit suitable professional for the following open position:-
REPORTS TO: CHIEF CHEMIST
Taking lead in managing all process operations and product quality control / assurance functions in sugar plant and water services to achieve organizational objectives (quality targets).
- Inspect the process operation to ensure that set parameters are set.
- Report any malfunction or breakdown at the process house.
- Maintain discipline at the factory process.
- Encourage teamwork at process house.
- Ensure safety procedures are followed at the process house.
- Shift report writing
- Sanction the requisition for materials from main store.
- Handling industrial relations and leave management at shop leve
- Hands on approach with the ability to work under pressure and prioritizes multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Any other duties assigned by management.
At least a Diploma/Degree in Analytical/Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology or equivalent
Post qualification training in sugar processing will be an added advantage.
5 years’ experience of relevant Industrial exposure
- Proficient with office computer applications
- Prior experience guiding others doing similar work
- Well developed report writing skills
- Time management skills and attention to detai
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated supervisory skills
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates should forward their applications with copies of academic qualifications,testimonials and professional certificates along with a detailed curriculum vitae to reach the undersigned,Applications will be received on rolling basis.
Human Resouces Manager Butali Sugar Mills Limited P.O Box 1400-50205 Webuye