The ideal candidate MUST have above 2 years experience in a similar role as they will be required to manage the shop, handle client applications and customer queries, so as to maintain and develop sales as well as make recommendations. Must be an excellent sales person, with the ability to promote the brand.
- Welcoming customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Inputting sales and shipments into the sales systems
- Noting down current, new customer queries/requests, insights and sharing the feedback for action as required
- Perform basic accounting duties i.e Mpesa/Cash Management
- Ensuring the shop is clean on a daily basis
- Responsible for timely item ordering
- Manage stock allocation
- Identifying out of stock items in the shop
- Diploma/Certificate in Customer Service/Office Administration or a related field
- Above 2 years experience in a similar position
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Good interpersonal skills and be outstanding in dealing with clients
- Organized and punctual
- Good Team player
- Excellent Computer skills
Monthly Gross Salary: 40,000 – 50,000 (Approx. 400 - 500 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Diploma Certificate.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 7th September 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***