A well-established high-end hardware store with competitive and modern products, is looking to recruit a performance driven Shop Manager.
the Managing Director/Owner, the Manager will be responsible for managing the
shop and growing the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage on the counter sales.
· Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
· Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
· Maintain an updated stock control ledger.
· Ability to look for business opportunities e.g. through tenders and social media.
· Maintain an updated list of inventory.
· Set and monitor counter sales targets for sales floor and for outsourced sales persons.
· Ensure timely follow up on payments from creditors.
· Deal with suppliers and vendors.
· Any other Administration duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
· Degree in business administration, operations, or any related field.
· 2-3 years of related experience in retail, or an environment similar to this, is an added advantage.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and submit CVS indicating their day telephone contact and level of pay by Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED