SHOPIT LIMITED INTERNSHIPS
Are you a lady or a gentleman of true grit? Would you like to start a journey of infinite possibilities in the world of business? We are looking for you to fill these key roles:
HUMAN RESOURCE INTERN
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Conducting orientation and training programs.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain an up to date employee database.
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Content creation.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Improve our corporate image
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERN
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Vast product knowledge.
- Ensure efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the provision of professional customer support.
TECHNICAL SALES INTERN
- Acquire new clients.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process.
- Sell company products.
- Utilize knowledge of business trends, technology, and industry changes to identify areas of opportunity for customer process improvement.
- Develop long term customer relationships and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Training internal personnel on technical sales activities and execution.
- Support internal sales and team learning through creation of sales content.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- A positive can-do attitude and a passion for the field of interest.
- Must be exceptionally self-disciplined and have a very strong work ethic.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and ability to sacrifice to deliver excellent results.
- Personal qualities of integrity, initiative, and commitment to the company’s principles.
Short listing will be on ‘first-come’ basis.
No fee is payable by candidates at any point of the recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.