- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Effectively allocate labour, equipment, materials and subcontractors to maximize safety and profitability and to minimize costs and deficiencies
- Effectively schedule projects to ensure deadlines are met on time, on budget and on target
- Provide full time on-site supervision
- Communicate scope of work requirements to foremen, review production, quality and contract compliance and ensure implementation
- Schedule, monitor and supervise all subcontractor work quality and production levels to ensure the highest standards are achieved
- Quantify and track all materials inclusive of ordering, inspecting and verifying shipments from suppliers
- Calculate, monitor and track all materials required for each project ensuring no overruns
- Track all extra work and process in accordance with contractual obligations
- Correspond with consultants and Project Manager regarding all contract discrepancies or adjustments as required, ensuring any specialty materials are ordered in advance in order to meet deadlines
- Maintain accessibility and ongoing communication on a full time basis with developers, engineers, consultants, suppliers, client representatives, municipal and regional authorities, Ministry of Labour and any other regulatory bodies
- Communicate and administer all Safety policies and conduct site safety meetings
- Resolve day to day field personnel issues and provide incident reports for head office files
- Issue written infraction notices to anyone in contravention of Company or Health & Safety policies, procedures or regulations
- Advise management of deficiency investigation results, provide prevention solutions and ensure compliance of policies to eliminate all deficiencies
- Diploma/Degree in Building & Construction
- At least 5 experience on construction and site works especially in interior fit out company
- Must be proficient in the use of computer to prepare reports using Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel.
- Excellent working knowledge of construction scheduling and outage planning.
- Must be able to read and understand construction drawings and specifications.
- Must be able to easily move around active construction site safely and effectively.
- Must have highly-effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team leader/player with exceptional interpersonal skills to deliver results
- Must have proven problem-solving skills.
- Supervisory skills