Reports to: Retail Supervisor
Location: Shop (100% of the time)
Job Purpose: To maintain and manage the Shop
- General running of the shop & Asset management
- Act as a helpful and informative first point of contact for customers at the shop
- Manage stock, petty cash, arrange deliveries from Distribution Centre and transfers to Customers.
Description of tasks:
- Open and close shop each working day
- Manage shop petty cash
- Manage shop stock movements between shop, Distribution Centre and customers and issue out to Shop Technicians in a timely manner.
- Attend to clients who seek assistance at the shop (Customer Service)
- Manage and organize all documents used at the shop based on the Service Level Agreements (SLAs): Petty cash, Stock, Customer Contracts & Reports, etc.
- Update and submit Daily Shop Reports
- Shop process and Company Asset management like Motorbikes, Laptops, Stock, etc.
Skills and Qualifications Desired:
- Minimum of a Degree in business related field
- Experience in any management or administration position
- Strong analytical, communication, decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A dynamic and positive attitude, excellent organization, coordination and planning skills
NB: Familiarity and ability to talk the local languages is an added advantage.