- Provide smart city solution support for the government, campus, and enterprise customers, including customer communication, requirement survey, analysis, planning, and design.
- Architecture design and system integration for subsystems of smart cities from the perspectives of system architecture (SA) and system engineering (SE);
- Collect data about the development of the international smart city industry, analyze policies.
- More than five years of experience in smart city solution design. Have 1-2 aspects of network, IT, smart transportation, smart government, smart campus, big data, and cloud computing as the main work experience.
- Rich experience in overall planning and solution design for large-scale smart city construction projects and serve as the main owner.
- Be familiar with IT, IP, Cloud, and IoT technologies and products. Experience in large-scale project implementation is preferred.
- Have rich experience in government or construction industry projects. Have experience in building planning, city brain, and smart community. Be able to work under pressure.
- Full-time bachelor degree or above is preferred.
- The profession of Intelligent building, urban planning, information system engineering, computer applications, software engineering, communications engineering is preferred.