Futuristic Ltd (“Futuristic”) is an industry leader in providing Systems Development and Integration Services in Kenya and generally in the African continent.
Futuristic is looking to hire a Software Developer who will report to the Systems Development Manager and will work closely with other ICT professionals on various projects. The successful candidate will be involved in designing and developing customized systems and applications for our clients.
- Software Development experience using various programming languages and relational database systems e.g PHP, Java, C#, MySQL, MariaDB, MS SQL or Oracle.
- Experience in using HTML 5/CSS3, JSON, JQUERY and PHP development frameworks (especially CodeIgniter) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Responsive Interface Design and Mobile Applications Programming preferably in Android
- Experience in Social Media API integration, Payment Gateways Integration and SMS Gateways Integration
- Strong business process analysis, user requirements elicitation and functional system design experience.
- Experience in using HTML 5/CSS3, JSON, JQUERY and PHP development frameworks will be an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate will be required to:
- Carry out user requirements analysis, functional systems design, tests development and execution
- Develop and maintain software applications
- Develop project documentation and client communication
- Facilitate user acceptance training session as required
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Computer Science Degree or related qualifications
- Experience in Business Process analysis, Functional Systems Design and Rapid Software Development Approaches
- Working knowledge of Digital Payment Platforms Integration, Social Media API integration (preferably Facebook & Twitter) and SMS Gateway Integration
- Experience in API development (REST/SOAP and oAUTHv2 implementations)
- Good communication skills
Applications and CVs should be addressed to the Human Resource Manager, Futuristic Limited and submitted before 31st July 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.