- Develop, test and implement new software programs
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database. This includes, but is not limited to: Software Applications, Web Sites, Data Communication Processes and User Interfaces
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents.
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, at least 1 year.
- Experience with database and Objective-Relation Mapping.
- At least a degree or equivalent in related field.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Attentive to details.