The successful candidate will help to develop critical products for our clients and offer excellent technical support.
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
Software Developer responsibilities
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
Software Developer skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any ICT course
- 2+ years’ experience in web and software development
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail