About Cognitive School Systems
We are a leading East African Ed tech company that designs Technological solutions for learning institutions. We work primarily in Python and AngularJS.
Skill and Experience
- Demonstrated expertise with Web Development (Links to sample web and/or mobile applications worked on will receive extra attention)
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems as well as creating custom APIs.
- Good understanding of software development best practices
- Knowledge of SCM with a strong emphasis on Git
- Contribute to the building and maintenance of our core product platform
- Track, diagnose, and repair application errors and performance issues
- Deliver high quality features at high velocity
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related fields.
- Experience working remotely as an effective member of a team
- Enjoy collaborating, problem-solving, and being part of a team environment
- Have a vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills (English, verbal and written)
- The ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and limited supervision
- Have the ability to build rapport and communicate with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds