Software Engineer / Developer
The Software Engineer / Developer
will be responsible for the development and support of new or existing
applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to
client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and
patterns. The primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these
applications. Therefore, it’s essential that the candidate is skilled at
problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
The Software Engineer / Developer reports to the Manager - Software Engineering.
- Expert knowledge of computer software
languages such as JAVA, JAVA E.E, PHP, HTML, CSS platforms, and at least one
- Must have strong knowledge of Unix
Flavored Systems and commonly used RDBMS.
- Mobile Android and IOS Deployment.
- PRSP / VAS Product support will be an
- Experience building at least TWO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good customer service and analytical skills with high emotional intelligence.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,
Engineering or a related technical field.
- Over 3 Years of Industry Experience
in Software design and development.
- Knowledgeable of the many tools in
machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data mining.
- Strong data structures and algorithm
- Ability to use logic and reason to
identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.