The purpose of software engineer is to analyze user needs and designing, constructing, and testing end user applications that will satisfy the needs of AFYA PRO solution customers through the use of software programming languages, basically it is the application of engineering principles to software development.
- Plans and implements the development of an App that is related to the AfyaPro solution. This includes to understand the different users requirements, to strike a right balance between the different user requirements and the time and resources allotted for the development of the App. Including documentation and proper testing of the App. The App developer works in close collaboration with the AfyaPro solution team.
- Will also
provide assistance to the AfyaPro solution team. This includes the
- Improving quality of system of AFYA PRO solution by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions so as to meet AFYA PRO solutions customers/ end users.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code for AFYA PRO solutions customers/end users.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming as per AFYA PRO solutions customer/ end user request.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures based on the experience obtained from AFYA PRO customers.
- Protects AFYA PRO solutions operations by keeping information confidential.
PERSONAL SPECIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- · Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a Related field with focus on ICT Network Management.
- · Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in the ICT industry and proven experience with App development.
- · Trained in web development languages like HTML5 and CSS
- · Familiarized with mobile platform applications, Programming interfaces (API) suchas Apple iOS and Android
- · Able to implement the use case of cross-platform mobile suites.
- · Self-driven, well-organized with ability to strictly follow-up procedures and preparing technical documents.
- · Good command of English language in both written and verbal communication.
- · Affinity with the health sector is the added advantage.
- · Problem solving and logical thinking.
- · Software testing and debugging.
- · Good drawing skills and excellent report writing.
- · Ability to prioritize own workload and work with minimal supervision.