- You will have 3+ years professional experience in software engineering.
- You are ready to work as a full part of a collaborative team, taking responsibility for and developing how we do things.
- You have excellent communication skills, being willing and able to speak up with knowledge and understanding.
Working knowledge of the following is essential:
- Knowledge of some of the following is useful:
- Mobile first web design
- API design and development
- The JSONAPI specification
- Full time - 37.5 hours a week.
- Designing, building and maintaining our in-house line-of-business SPA & PWAs.
- Private health insurance
- 2 working days a month of paid personal development time, to be taken when you like within the month.
- Training budget: Go on external courses, order books, gain access to pay-for online videos. No reasonable request will be refused.
- After successfully completing your probationary period, flexible working (with core office hours of 11-5, Mon-Thur).
- Apply via Brighter Monday
- Telephone Interview
- Half day on-site interview, where we get to know each other and how we work.