- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, and Spring MVC).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Software Engineer) on or before 23rd October 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary
N.B: Only candidates meeting the strict criteria will be contacted