We are currently looking for talented and experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineers to work in an exciting and challenging work place using latest testing methodologies and skills.
The candidate will be required to functional perform scheduled testing of projects to ensure the quality as per company standards.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Go through the software requirements and understand
- Preparing Test Cases for module, integration and system testing.
- Create or assist in creating assigned test automation
- Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing the Test Cases
- Defect Tracking
- Re-test resolved defects.
- Report work progress and any problems faced to the Test Lead as required.
- Keep himself/ herself up-to-date on the overview of the development technology, the popular testing tools (e.g. automated testing tools and test management systems) and the overview of the business domain
- Prepare test results.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- 1 or 2 years’ experience in manual testing
- Certificate in Software Testing, ISTQB/CSTE will be an added advantage
Candidates should have optimal experience/ knowledge in:
- SDLC & QA methodologies expertise.
- Having knowledge on types of testing.
- Having knowledge on SQL database
- Demonstrates a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Fits well into any team and works well with any personality type
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Communication skills
- Drives to completion of the task at hand
- Self-confident and passionate about the QA role