- Generate leads, seek new prospect and create customer opportunities.
- Get and analyse prospect's business requirements and application objectives to propose appropriate value-added solutions.
- Communicate and follow up action with prospects to turn to be customers.
- Clarify scope of work and prepare effective proposal to prospects.
- Advise offering products or solutions to customers or prospects.
- Conduct periodic status report with sales manager to assess progress against plan.
- Prospect for email marketing solution chances with associations, colleges and universities.
- Conduct cold calls to prospective clients and set appointments.
- Qualify prospects as per sales plan, budget and decision making.
- Offer products and services to qualified clients through demos.
- Handle sales process from prospecting through close and understand process.
- Offer at Tradeshows and conferences and represent client professionally.
- Build and document sales activities in company sales software and document activities.
- Prepare and engage in business development team status meetings.
- Engage in educational meetings on product development and updates.
- Coordinate with management team to enhance sales presentation.
- Meet productivity metrics as per management team’s directions.
- Focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospects relationships.
- Run demos for prospects, develop presentations and adapt sales collateral.
- Run live and web based presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or higher in any related fields.
- Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience in Sales of IT industry is a must.
- Working knowledge of accounting or financial applications (ERPs) is an asset
- Experience selling Microsoft SQL Server and database systems in an asset
- Experience selling virtualization VMware, Hyper-V technology is an asset
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Professional look with pleasant personality.
- Creative, initiative, proactive, goal-oriented and customer oriented.
- Self-motivated and high ambitious to reach the gold.
- Competitive, hunter-type mentality.
- Able to work independently or in a team as required.
- Well-organized and good time management skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy.