Compulynx Ltd is a one-stop IT solution provider company offering innovative IT solutions across industries, Retail, Banking, Government, NGOs, Education, Healthcare.
Being a pioneer and a leading player in East Africa’s technology solutions space for over 20 years now, our solutions have enabled our customers to achieve business growth, improved efficiency, increased profitability, and reduced frauds.
At Compulynx Ltd, we place a great value in attracting and retaining the best people at all levels with great career and personal growth opportunities. We are currently looking for passionate, technologically savvy and committed people with a zeal of growth to fill in the position of Software Support Engineer(1)- Nairobi Office.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with the relevant teams to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Provide training to customers on the company software and product as part of the talent transformation
- Respond to partner and customer inquiries through email and telephone and travel to client site when necessary
- Oversee and follow-up on open customer issues.
- Develop customer relationships through professional, dependable and accurate interactions.
- Deliver company products and licenses to customers.
- Track customer issues, coordinating with Helpdesk and aim to reduce the number of software tickets
- Be flexible and available to respond to critical customer issues outside business hours.
- The candidate must be flexible enough to work for extra hours when called upon.
candidate should have a Degree in IT, BSc. or a related field.
- At least 2-year experiences in support or similar role in software
in SQL Server Database (2008-2012), Java, C++, C#, Linux will be an added
- Candidate should be detail-oriented, able to meet strict deadlines and able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.