Key Job Requirements
- Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering (Power option) with additional training in Solar Photovoltaic.
- ERC T3 Solar PV Technician Certification is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 3 years’ of relevant work experience in a similar role or a solar design related position is highly desirable.
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2D & a PV design software design software is highly desirable
- Training Ability
- Must show evidence of working in the solar industry and related sectors.
- Additional teacher training background /training/ consulting experience will be an added advantage
- Expertise in solar energy systems
- Proficiency in industry standards
- Knowledge of National Electric Systems
- Instructional Design
- Teaching Speaking
- Active Listening
- Familiarity with best practices in adult education
- Current knowledge of safety equipment and practices
KEY: Technical skills training in solar technology