SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
• Ensure the success of an establishment by hiring and training adequate staff members to deliver a spa’s services. The Spa Manager is typically involved in employee recruiting, selection and training. They typically set employee schedules, ensure that employees receive ongoing training and hold staff meetings to keep employees updated on spa procedures and policies.
• Create and manage Spa operational budget; set annual financial goals, review costs for spa procedures and services, oversee payroll and establish budgets for advertising, sales campaigns and promotional events.
• Create promotional and public relations campaigns to raise public awareness and visibility of the spa and its services to generate sales and increase memberships. Also assist in creating membership incentives and sales promotions leading to a larger client base.
• Make sure Spa facilities are properly cleaned and that all equipment are in working order. This might include ensuring that tools are adequately sterilized, linens are washed and a proper inventory of supplies are maintained.
• Responsible for ensuring that customers’ expectations are met; interact with clients to get feedback about services and facility cleanliness, handle customer complaints and create customer service tools such as comment cards and surveys.
A minimum of a degree in Spa/ Hospitality or equivalent.
Must Have Business Accounting knowledge.
10 years real experience in a reputed international brand Spa and Saloon.
Having worked in Tanzania is an added advantage.