- Support data analysis and visualization.
- Support the preparation of reports and infographics.
- Collect, manage and analyze large amounts of data.
- Update the necessary monthly statistics with relevant input.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or relevant area.
- Knowledge of profitability & statistics preferred.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced organization.
- Must have a growth mindset.
- Willingness to travel in Kenya occasionally.
Monthly Gross Salary: Transport and Food allowance will be provided.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Westlands, Kenya.
Deadline: 13th December 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***