- Bachelor in Procurement or Supply Chain
- 4 Years experience in Retail business
- Experience in the fashion industry is an added advantage
- Good business acumen and analytics
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing and administering tender documentation.
- Centralize and consolidate all email generated quotations, tenders and prequalification as well as all the sales associated letters.
- Initiate and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets and assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Filing, invoicing, record keeping, following up payments, order disbursement and distribution, responding to inquiries, quotations.
- Stock analysts analyze inventory statistics. This includes performing financial analytics to determine which products are selling the most and which are under-performing.
- ∙They also document inventory discrepancies, such as missing or mislabeled items.
- ∙Inventory analysts perform regular inventory counts and verify the numbers against shipping and receiving logs.
- ∙The analyst will write regular inventory reports detailing inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
- ∙Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment: Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records, manually or using computer.
- ∙Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records, such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
- ∙Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- ∙Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
- ∙Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- ∙Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
- ∙Also act as a merchandiser from time to time
- ∙Any other duties as assigned.
If you possess the above qualifications, please send your C.V with Stock Controller /Tender Administrator as your subject line. CV should be sent by 16th January 2019.