Duties And Responsibilities
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Receive, store and issue of food, beverage & general store inventory Items.
- Maintain a proper Par level for all storeroom products.
- Reordering of all storeroom items in time.
- Monitoring the expiry date of the store items & inform accordingly to the immediate supervisor.
- Maintaining necessary records with the accuracy of information and should follow always FIFO method of issuing.
- Maintaining inventory of supplies on a monthly basis.
- Enter data into inventory records.
- Maintain a high level of cleanness and hygienic standards in all storage areas.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required, but are not limited to the above
- Previous experience is an asset
- Ability to develop and build relationships, utilize skills appropriately
- Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system
- Ability to maintain a fair, consistent set of standards as they apply to workforce
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to other colleagues
- Ability to work a full-time schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to handle multi-million AED inventories.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skill.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails heavy lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above.