Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive incoming shipments of goods and materials, unload trucks and ensure that the products are stored safely and in good condition
- Write the waybill for received containers as well as the store receipt for each waybill.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Report damages and discrepancies for the operation supervisor.
- Record stock transactions, listing pertinent data such as purchase order number, date received, date issued, etc...
- Monitor the load and unload various stock items as required.
- Maintain and manage the warehouse premises neat and clean.
- Open bin card for each item in order to track the movement of each item.
- Reconcile the bin card with the physical count, and inform the operation supervisor in case of shortage.
- Holder of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as storekeeper.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Must be able to understand and to follow oral and/or written instructions and be able to keep simple records.
- Effective Communication Skills.