- Homabay (1)
- Karen (1)
Salary Range: Ksh 27,000-35,000
No gender specifications
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and inspect materials upon receipt to ensure only materials that meet the specifications and the legal requirement are accepted.
- Manage par stocks levels to ensure there are no shortages Keep a track of slowmoving items and liaise with user departments
- Keep a daily record of stock movements.
- Ensure proper storage procedures are followed at all times.
- Liaise with the procurement department on order placement
- Ensure that the materials received are properly matched with their respective L.P.O, pack list or delivery notes. Keep and properly updated inventory records.
- Establish the right stock levels for all the materials to avoid overstocking or under stocking.
- Purchasing & Supplies Management - minimum Diploma level,
- Must have knowledge and experience working with Fidelio or Opera systems
- Computer literate and good in excel – Analysis and reports,
- Current position as a Store keeper or equivalent,
- Minimum 2-5 years experience as a Store’s keeper
- Accounting experience in stock management/control
- Must have previous experience in a 4 star or 5 star Hotel
- Good and experienced in Stores organization, planning and logistics,
- Good in projections and pre-planning (Advance planning),